im 19 with irregular periods. i a month ago my bf n i made out n we were both fully dressed. at some point both our zippers where undone but we kept our panties/underwear on there was some precum on his underwear n i was sitting on it with my jeans on. he also rubbed me with his hand on my jeans. i didnt get my periods for 2 months now.one month before we were together n one month after..my question is: could i be pregnant frm that precum?is there any chance at all even tough both of us never took off our underwears or pants? ive been having pain in my tummy n lower back - just like the one i get b4 my periods - for a month now n im so freaked out. plz answer soon.

From what you described, it is almost impossible for you to be pregnant. If you are worried, you could take a home pregnancy test