On Feb 9th me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. He ejaculated in my maybe 5 times. And day or ao later I started to ovulate. About a week later I started sleeping, eating, headaches, ache, having symptoms. So I told my boyfriend what I was feeling and that I might be. But i think it was all in the head. I took pregnancy test, came back negative, but it was early on. So I said I would wait for my period to come on. On march 9th I experienced brown/pinkish discharge, and when I used the restroom I had bright red pink blood when I would wipe. It was very weird. I also had spotting. Then on march 10th it became a little heavier more like a period but not the normal period. Just enough for a pantyliner or pad. It stayed the same amount all day still a bright brownish red. Then march 11, which is today, i woke up w/ nothing and when I went to the restroom I did bleed again so I put on the pad but its just a little spotting blood. I been have cramps lower back pain and lower abdominal pain and also sore stomach muscles. Could i be pregnant or is it in my head?
Oh! And my normal period is very heavy from day one. Much Much pain and bathroom also.

I am having the EXACT same issue. Like to the T. Except I am now 5 days into my possible late period and that super light bleeding that you talked about is still happening. Did you turn out to be pregnant? Or was it really your period? God please let this get to you somehow because this waiting game is not cool!!! Thank you!

Im exactly the same girls, i went to the toilet and when i wiped it was on the tissue it lasted 2 days and then vanished!! My normal period lasts 5 days and is very heavy.(period due 9th bleeding started 10th) as i say it was my most pathetic 'period' ive ever had and that makes me hope it was implantation bleeding!!  We are trying for a baby at the moment so fingers crossed!!  I have been feeling light headed and sick for over 2 weeks now yet any test ive done has given me a negative result, its frustrating and i just want to know im just not convinced with the negative results, im gonna leave it another week and test again, if no luck i guess we just keep trying!!

the last time i had a period was on feb 14th 2012, just up untill two days ago 4-7-12 i had very very light bleeding just enough for a pantyliner. my periods are usually irregular but i have never skipped a whole month and now the bleeding has stopped 4-9-12. i have been feeling sick to my stomach fatigue and always tired. when i should be cause i get a goods nights sleep even with my 8 month old lil girl. i never had any pregnancy symptoms though my whole pregnancy i was just late and took a hpt and was positive on the first test. now this time i have taken 5 hpt all negative and even a urine test from the doctor comes back negative. i dont know what to do or think, me and my husband are wanting another baby. i hate the waiting game but im just like the rest of you, im not sure what to think about the very unusual light bleeding.