I've had the implanon in since September of '11, since then my period hasn't been on schedule until more so recently. I will have my period on the 3rd last for 4-5 days and then again at the end of the month. Yes its every annoying lol. But now this month my period started the 3rd bt was nt like every other, it was brownish, light, and kind of scanty for 3 days. Now 5 days later I am spotting a watery brown. Me and my fiance do have unprotected sex basically scheduled around my period. My problem is I've been cramping still, I call it spider cramps cuzz the stab kind of and spread out they come n go.. I wld like to know if anyone else is on implanon and has had the same, or if I may actually be pregnant!? Already have a 2 yr old SP concerned about another at this point.

I also have been surprisingly exhausted lately..and I feel I do have to pee more often. I'm not trying to persuade anyone that I am pregnant just making sure I don't leave out any information so I can get the beat response..and been lightly nauseous as well off n on

ive had my implanon in since january 2010 and i didn have my period till that july and since then ive been on my period... and last thursday morning me and my bf had unprotected sex and i found out that night my implanon was broken...and ive been feeling sick since then so im scared im pregnant?? am i??