I had unprotected sex on September 21st, it's now December 11th. I had a feeling that I could be pregnant, only two weeks later though. I took three pregnancy tests & they all came back negative. I never really gave it much thought after that, then all of a sudden I started getting morning sickness, sore breasts, using the bathroom alot, & sleeping alot too. Could I have taken the test too soon? I feel really pregnant, but I've had all my periods since then. I'm really confused about all of this, somebody help me.

when were u suppose to get ur period in dec.???

I know this won't help you but i just wanted to let you know that your not the only one going through this. I had my period last on Nov. 5th and it is now Jan 14th. My period are regular and I have never missed. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby since June but all of the hpt test come back negative. I have some of the symptoms of being pregnant (morning sickness, well actually evening sickness, frequent urination, headaches, some cramping, light spotting, and swollen/tender breast.) I have a doctors appointent on Jan 23rd for blood work. I will let you know what happens. Sorry I couldn't be much help, I just wanted to let you know you weren't alone!

Hello.
I need some help. I had some spots couple days before my Period. It was very light. I took a test and it was nev. Im I pregnant. Please help me

I can't even remember the last time I got my period. It was sometime in November and as of this day, Jan 26th, no spotting. I'm not trying to get pregnant and I've taken 3 tests. . .all negative. During my testing trials, I read that some women have low pregnancy hormones and whatever the HPT is looking for could be too low in you to be deteched.

If I were you, I would simply go to the OBGYN and ask them for HELP! I'm making my appointment on Monday.

Right now I have thirst and I've had it for a couple of days.