I'm just going to get to it. I know I sound crazy but googling has made me horrified that I could be pregnant and not know. The incident I think I might be pregnant from is June 1st. However, I had a light light period the end of June.i didn't have one in July or August. So middle/end of august I took like 8 hpt and all were negative. My aunt told me she had to take a blood test in order for her to see she was pregnant. So at what would've been 2 1/2 months I took 2 urine tests at the docs and a blood test that were all negative. I then started the pill &got the heaviest period I've ever had in September. I forgot to take a couple so I had to stop but I got a light one in October that lasted 5 days. I'm worried because some ppl have said they had to have 2 blood tests to show up. My stomach has grown a little bit, but not where I look 6 months. I have been feeling strange movement in my upper left side that I've never felt before. I think it could be gas but it has been like this everyday? Some factors to throw in: the beginning of June I got sober, maybe that's what could've made my body all weird? And I started smoking as well. Someone please give me some advice? I am so worked up over this..

im scared too so 9 days ago i got on the depo shot and two days after i had sex i dont know if he came or not i think he did. I didnt take the morning after pill cause i totally forgot but i was suppose to get my period sunday which i know the shot gets rid of. I got the shot on a monday. am i pregnant?!?! my parents cant find out about this. :( HELP!!!!!!