But this has been troubling me so a little help would be fantastic!!

Basically I had unprotected sex with a girl who I know very well and is also on the pill. She told me she had finished her pill taking cycle and was now waiting to start her period.

I say I had sex but I literally inserted and pulled straight back out, simply because I did not feel comfortable not using a condom. So I must of been inside her for around 5 - 6 seconds!!! I have now been going insane thinking I might have made her pregnant!!! I did'nt ejaculate in her, didnt even come close to be honest and like I said I literally inserted and pulled straight back out.

I know I am being silly and daft paranoid but what are the chances of me getting her pregnant??

My thinking was that even though some pre cum might of got into her she would have been protected by her pill so the chances would have really minimal.

any help would be appreciated and most welcome!!

Thanks

S

If she is taking the pill correctly then it would be next to impossible for her to be pregnant from what you described

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate you taking the time out to answer my question.

It was pretty much like I described and I am fairly sure she is taking the pill correctly, well she has finished her course so she must doing something right!

Again thanks for the reply you have confirmed what I thought.

What is 100% is that I will always use a condom, always!

Thanks