Me and my girlfriend had sex on 10th september but protected one except for 5 seconds without condom i just inserted my penis inside her but not the full one and without ejaculation. She had a very irregular period. Somehow she is supposed to get her period by 26th of september but till now she is not having period. she is having little symptoms like little sore in breast like she had everytime before period. Is she pregnant? or do we have a chance of her pregannacy. This month we had so many emotional problem in our relationship and she was very stressed about her period. Does delaying of period only means that some one is pregnant? Please reply me soon.

hi if you never came inside your girlfriend then there is no chance that she is pregnant. Having delayed periods could be a number of things not just pregnancy. Like you said your girlfriend has been stressed this month so it is more that likely just a delay from that. hope this helps

Moreover she was having dark yellow urine since last one and half month and for this time she was having pain on her waist for last one week but no period has come yet please reply me soon

it might be a urine infection best bet is to see a doctor. but still like i said before if u have never had unprotected sex then there is no way she will be pregnant.

Thanks Emma713 for your reply, can you please let me know what is unprotected sex is actually?

hi emma i need sum help.she has 10-12dys delay in period last yr probably around dis time also.n dis yr she hasnt yet got her period in septmbr.plz help us out.she can't go 4 a preg test @ home....so help us.