My Gf and I noticed that after i pulled out in the middle of coming that there was a small hole..I dont know if it started after i pulled out or if some got in her. what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

There are chances but they are not as high as if there were no condom.

hi are there very high chances of a girl falling pregnant when i used a condom and she just atarted the pill she says now she is having major stomach cramps

There are a bit of a chance because you know that condoms arent 100%. Also she has to giver her body time to adjust to the pill, about a month or so.

If you used a condom, it does lessen the chance, cramping is normal if its the first few times, let alone the nerves she has thinking she is. I dont think you have too much to worry about though, but yall would have to wait until her next cycle is due to really tell. I wouldnt let it bother you two.

The chances are not extremely high, but they are 100% real.

:idea: Abstinence is the ONLY 100% full-proof way to make sure she doesn't get pregnant. That's my advice until you get married. Otherwise, you are ALWAYS taking a risk -- no matter what you use, how quickly you pull out or what she is taking to prevent pregnancy.

The chances you bring a child into this world -- one you two don't want or are not ready for -- are not worth a few minutes of pleasure in a "maybe" relationship. And, abortion should not be a convenience option as the result of your being irresponsible.

Get married, if that's your plan, and then enjoy a fulfilling, safe and awesome sexual relationship.

I notice that there was a small hole i the middle of the condom.and just wondering if she could be pregnet

that happened to me too..i pulled out instantly after i came plus the hole was very small and i had to press in order for sperm to come out when i checked if it was broke..but im guessing that nothing got in her since it was a very small hole..tho could someone help out plz..i want to kno if the percentageof her being preg rightnow are high?

im wondering the same thing honestly my bf said that the condom was leaking and that he thinks some might have got in. this happend today and i want to know too!!

%-) im wondering the same thing... i think there was a hole but i didnt know if any came out or not..

If you think there was a hole in the condom, go and get plan B. It can still work up to 72 hours after unprotected sex.

ABORTION!! ABORTION!! ABORTION!!!

Haha thanks for cheering me up.
This is what we're trying to avoid BTW.