I'm worried that my girlfriend might be pregnant. Today I called her to see how she felt and she said a little nausea, and we also noticed that she is urinating more. Her period should be around March 6. But last month around Febuary 20th, we had sex and when i pulled out the condom had got stuck inside of her, we are not sure if the precum got inside of her or not (I always pull out with my condom before i am about to ejaculate). We believe we pulled out the condom the way it was inserted so nothing could have gotten in. But I am still worried because she feels nausea and is urinating more...am i just scared? or is she just about to get her period?

If she is feeling sick, that would mean she would of already been pregnant before Feb 20th.
It takes about 6 weeks before you start to feel nausea. You won't have those symptoms before 6 weeks.
Did you use an old condom? Did you use a condom that you accidentally threw in the washer then used?
Did the condom fall off you, then you used the same one again?
Those are all reason's why girls are surprised to find out that they are pregnant.
But to answer your question, frequent urinating and getting sick from smells are VERY sure signs of pregnancy, but as I said before,
if she is, she got pregnant WAY before Feb 20th.
Like, I would say January 14th - 19th of this year.
Sound like the week you two were together? IF not, I would ask for a DNA test if she "is" indeed pregnant.

yes she could be pregnant! pms shouldnt make your girlfriend urinate more so i wouldnt say she is about to start her period but you never know. best advice i could give would be to wait until she officially misses her period then take a test. if she is pregnant set up an appointment with her dr and find out when she conceived.

he already said she missed it.

well if she missed her period that could be a true tell sign take a test and good luck!

so me & my girlfriend had sex everyday for two weeks no condom or anything.... she has been nausea (with & withou pukin), light headed, she makes more trips to the bathroom now,& she two weeks late for her period... could she be pregnant she has taken 4 test two said she was & two said she wasnt..... help please im very worried but im excitied to be a dad if she is