My periods are on a 28 day cycle and regular. I have been off the pill for about a month and a half. My last period was June 15th so I should have started July 13th. I started having VERY light spotting July 14th (light pink/brown) and only when I wipe. I had unprotected sex July 7th and have taken two pregnancy tests that were both negative. Could I be pregnant and it's too soon to tell? Please help.

The main problem is that after you stop birth control, your first two periods are not going to be just like before you were on birth control..

With unprotected sex after birth control use, you are more vulnerable to pregnancy.

HI icebreaker.
My husband and I are trying to have a baby. We just got married on 11/05/11 and that was the first time we had sex. I had a cycle one week after the wedding and I had a cycle that went off on Saturday. I've been nauseous for about two weeks though. I've taken several negative pregnancy test but could it be too soon to tell?