My last period was September 19th - 22nd so I was fertile september 25th - 29th and ovulated on the 30th. I was intimate with my boyfriend on the 26th and the 29th but...on the 29th while my boyfriend and I were being intimate the condom broke and we both didnt notice till after we finished. NOTE: that this was day before I ovulated and I was fertile. So naturally I freaked out and immediately started considering the fact that I may be pregnant. I started to watch what I ate and drank, and also watched the activities I participated in. Starting on September 1st - October 8th my boobs were extra tender, it got to the point where I couldn't wear a nice fitting bra I had to wear sports bras. On October 7th, nine days after my possible "conception" day I started having side cramps and shooting pains through my stomach around noon and they lasted all day. Three days after that (October 10, today) I woke up to abdomen pains and back pains so naturally I went to the bathroom and seemed to almost pee blood. My periods are naturally a drak blood and semi thick, but this was different I couldn't stop bleeding for a while so I grabbed a tampon and informed my boyfriend and we have been watching it all day. I began to notice that about an hour after I had put the tampon in the bleeding immediatly slowed down, no drips, just bleeding like the last day of a period so again I put in another tampon. We went to eat then shop then movies and when we got home I removed my tampon to notice the tip was red and the reast was staright black and brown with clots. I honestly have no idea whats going on with my body and don't know if I am miscarrying. My period is supposed to start October 14th and go on till October 17th. but my period has never been this early and it honestly doesn't feel like a period it feels way worse. What do you thinnk?

It sounds pretty bad I think you should check with your gp so you know exactly what's happening