I am 26 and have had 2 children already with very textbook pregnancies. Now I am having very unusually tender breasts, back aches, more frequent headaches, slowing of bowl movement frequency, peeing more frequently, nausea, food cravings and aversions, a slight milky discharge, fatigue and moodiness, all the symptoms I experienced during previous pregnancies. The only differences between previous pregnancy and now is I had 2 days of light spotting in place of my always regular heavy flowing period and the HPT's I've taken have been negative. Of course my life is always a little stressful, I have 2 kids and a bf lol... but I haven't been any more stressed than usual and I'm not doing anything differently.
My last period was March 3rd-8th and the spotting I experienced was April 3rd and 4th. I last tested on April 12th. If I'm not pregnant what could possibly be wrong with me?

Hi:
Are you still having the same symptoms? Were you pregnant. Could your symptoms have been ovulation? I would like to know what you found it. It's really strange that your hpt was negative. If you are not pregnant and don't want to be, are you on BC? Perhaps you were new on BC or just going off of it and your periods were irregular due to either of those circumstances. Let me know what happened and how you are doing.