Ok here is my story: Last normal AF on Feb 23rd, was due for next AF on Mar 20th. Didn't start, took home pg test on Mar 26th, faint positive! Mar 27th started spotting, Mar 28th bleeding increased to medium flow, Mar 29th medium flow to light in afternoon, Mar 30th spotting & stopped in evening. On Mar 31st vomited in mid-morning after which I went to the bathroom and was spotting again. On April 1st I vomited again and after I had a bowel movement had a mucus string with blood in it on tp. Went to doctor yesterday (april 3nd) Doctor did a vaginal ultrasound said he was looking at an early pregnancy, thick lining in uterus! Sent me to get hcg check and wants me to do it again friday! I have also been checking my temp and it was 97.7 on monday and tuesday and then today it was 97.4!!! I go pee all the time, had pressure in lower abdomen! So, am i pregnant? don't temputures usual stay high? if not pregnant what did doctor see on ultrasound? so confused!!!

I'm kinda scared...
So I was playing around with my girlfriend and she gave me a blowjob.
I cummed and a little bit of it came on my hand. I went and cleaned myself with some
napkins, my body and my hands. They were clean, nothing wet on them. We waited around 5 minutes then I got my finger onto her clit. Only there, not even close to the vagina, and rubbed it for 15 seconds.
She's still virgin, is there any slightly chance of her getting pregnant?