So me and my boyfriend have sex quite often. And there were a few times where it had been unprotected, I'm on birth control, and have been for a while. I don't usually miss any days but once in a while I might miss one day. I felt fine for a few days but lately I have been getting paranoid.. it could be pms signs but it could very well be pregnant sings too. My breast have been tender and sore, have had a few random headaches. And lately I have been feeling really nauses, sometimes mild, sometimes to the point where I feel like ill just puke a lot. Which is unusal for me, I never get sickly feeling, and I have only thrown up like twice in my life. Last night I felt some period cramping in my lower stomach that hurt really bad, I thought maybe I would feel better if I went to the the bathroom, I went a little and even though I felt like I needed to go more I couldn't, I felt constipated. Usually I get that crampy feeling the day I start my period, but my period has not come yet, and since I'm on the pill it usally comes a day or two late. But I should be starting it within a few days. Also I have been feeling very bloated and even look that way. A few days ago my breast were a little itchy, which never happens. Is this normal? I'm new to all of this and a little scared, I do hope its just my period but I've been reading up on some stuff and it seems like I could possibly be pregnant. Can anyone help or give any advice? Thank you.

well your on the pill, so it is very rare that you could be pregnant. also the symptoms you are having could be caused by your period because it is so close. and about the almost throwing up part, that really wouldnt be happening yet this early in your pregnancy if you are. just wait for your period. in my opinion your not. but still pay attention. 

Im having the same thing I start my period in 5 days from now supposedly but I'm not on birth control and I didn't throw up just has same thing she has n sleepless nights and sleep more during the day