My last actual period was Mar16. I have NEVER been late before. 5 days after I was suppose to start, I started an abnormal short and light spotting/bleeding. A little over a week ago I started feeling nauseous with occassional vomiting. Everyday I feel like this, nauseated during the day and very sick at night. I have a slightly elevated temp and I am always cold. I have had a constant headache for the past 4 days now. I started getting dizziness the same time I started to feel sick. I feel bloated, full, and heavy. I am always tired, and am def sleeping more than usual. My breast aren't tender but they do feel a bit heavier than usual, I'm not having any weird cravings but I feel the need to snack all the time, I try to eat meals, but I can't eat too much with out feeling sick, I have gained a few pounds. I don't really notice any hightened smell. I might be a little more irritable lately, but no big changes, that I have noticed. I am constipated for days but then others I go to the bathroom alot! I am frequently urinating more than usual as well. I am gasy too. I am also bruising easily and for no reason. I have taken a few test and the all have neg outcomes. Could I be pregnant?

you could try getting a blood test from you doctor. those are usually a little more accurate. they test for the pregnacy hormone hCG, which you have to have during pregnancy. i hope it all works out for you.