Hi everyone...So lately I've been feeling like I'm going crazy. I've taken 7 HPT's over the last several weeks and they were all negative. The strange thing is that my symptoms continue to indicate pregnancy. My boobs have been sore for at least 10 weeks, I'm having nausea, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, etc. The first time I was supposed to miss my period, it seemed like I got it but it only lasted 3-4 days, Implementation bleeding?? The next two months I got extremely light periods that were more like spotting (they were dark brown not bright red). If I am pregnant I would be about 11 or 12 weeks. Recently, I have developed a new symptom where it feels like my uterus is stretching and being inflated like a balloon. What does this all mean??? I am so confused... :-)

I personally don't believe you're pregnant, but if you're not believing the test you've taken go to the doctor and ask them to check if you're pregnant.

in my opinon, when a woman wants to become pregnant, she sometime tricks and make herself feel pregnancy coming on. So if ur arent realli sure i would suggest go to ur doctor and have them check and give you a blood test to be extreamly sure.

lately ive been feeling sooooo similar to what youre describing m dizzy sometimes sooo tired hungry but nauseous at the same time I get abdominal pain sometimes and I have a regular menstrual cycle. but this month my "period" was short like 3-4 days as well. if I am pregnant I calculated I should be 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant but the tests are coming out negative the first one I took about a week ago was positive or so I thought so nd if it was t line was very light. did u turn out to be pregnant?

I felt sick for several months with the light/abnormal periods. Then I suddenly got the most painful cramps of my life...it was so bad I ended up having go to the ER. I also had VERY heavy bleeding. The doctors did several tests and an MRI, but it was unclear whether it was due to a hormonal change, infection or miscarriage. They just gave me antibiotics and sent me home. Go figure...