I have been having sex with my boyfriend for a year now and we never use protection and he pulls out before he comes in me however I'm worried that maybe his come has gotten inside me. My tummy is hard, and its never hard. My boobs have been getting bigger and more sore, and my period is lighter than usual. Could I be pregnant even tho I'm on the pill? Should I stop taking the pill? Please help!

Hiya, how long have you been on the pill for? Even though your boyfiend pulled out there's still precum and it can carry sperm. If you had a period and its usually a heavy flow and this tome it wasn't you should take a test just to be sure.. Hope everything turns out the way you want.

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I have been on the pill for about 8 months but I have been forgetting to take it lately! Do I stop taking it if I think I am pregnant?

Its okay im not an expert but I know what its like when you really need a second opinion. The pill doesn't harm the baby (if you are pregnant) my doctor told me that. Take a pregnancy test though.. What was the very first date of your last period? And how long did it last?

I can't remember the dates but im due to get my next one on monday. So a couple of days away. I lt went for about 4 days. Lately I havent been sleeping and have felt really exhausted. I havent taken a test yet but when I do I will let you know! In your personal opinion do you think I am pregnant?

Well im in the same boat as you.. My breasts are really sore and my tummy is bloated so I went for blood tests today. I dont know weather you are or not Lovey.. I wouldn't like to get your hopes up. Its weather you feel any different inside. Like you say your tired and your tummy is hard and you have sore boobs.. Their all signs of pregnancy.. Especially feeling tired.. My friend was four weeks pregnant and did a test on the day her period was due and she got a positive however, I am 2 weeks late and haven't had a positive but now had my blood taken.. My sister did a test 2 weeks after she was due for her period and she showed positive as it all depends on your HCG levels and when you concieved. So if you do the test and still don't get your period just wait another few days or go and get your bloods done love. Good luck!! I hope you get the outcome you hope for :) xx

Thank you so much! Im going to see if I get my period and if it is late or anything unusual I will take a test. It helps to know that there is someone out there who is willing to check this and help me out so thank you it is really appreciated. I will definitely let you know what happens! I am only 17 so I am really not ready for a child yet. Good luck with your tests I hope you get the outcome that you want :)