My last actual period was Mar16. I have NEVER been late before. 5 days after I was suppose to start, I started an abnormal short and light spotting/bleeding. A little over a week ago I started feeling nauseous with occassional vomiting. Everyday I feel like this, nauseated during the day and very sick at night. I have a slightly elevated temp and I am always cold. I have had a constant headache for the past 4 days now. I started getting dizziness the same time I started to feel sick. I feel bloated, full, and heavy. I am always tired, and am def sleeping more than usual. My breast aren't tender but they do feel a bit heavier than usual, I'm not having any weird cravings but I feel the need to snack all the time, I try to eat meals, but I can't eat too much with out feeling sick, I have gained a few pounds. I don't really notice any hightened smell. I might be a little more irritable lately, but no big changes, that I have noticed. I am constipated for days but then others I go to the bathroom alot! I am frequently urinating more than usual as well. I am gasy too.I am also bruising very easily and for no reason. I have taken a few test and the all have neg outcomes. Could I be pregnant?

What tests have you taken and how long after you were due for your cycle did you take them?
Of course any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant but we cant just go off symptoms because almost every woman convinces herself (wheather she realizes it or not) at one time or another that she is pregnant and has all the symptoms. You could've just had a really light period...how long did the "spotting" last? Take a "first response" test with the first morning urine...if that is negative now I highly doubt you are pregnant. OR you could go to the doc for a blood test... Good luck.