Here's my story: In 2009, my period completely stopped for a year. It came back in 01 2010 though it is irregular. In the beginning it was anywhere from 35-40 days apart but now it's generally somewhere around 30 days. Each cycle, i get kinda sore breast (nothing really painful) but the tell all sign for my cycle coming is a cramping feeling (more like a warm throb) right when my period is about to drop. I don't cramp any other time except for when it's about to flow, which brings me to my current cycle. My husband and I were intimate about 3-4 days of every week (sorry tmi). About 2 weeks ago my breast got pretty sore; Pretty unusal but nothing too crazy. I did notice I was a little more fatigued than usual (i fell asleep in the car which I NEVER do...even when I want to) but I really didn't think much of it. Then, 3 days ago I started getting the cramps. I just knew my period was coming that day, but nothing. Here I am today still cramping intermittently as if my period is coming but nothing. Couple that with my having to wake up a minimum of twice (sometimes three times) every night to pee (another tmi lol) and I'm thinking I could just be pregnant but I'd really love some insight. At this point, I'm not completely sure if I'm late or not b/c they can be irregular.
Some side notes that I don't know pertain to this: I randomly got a canker sore a few days ago. I've never had one of these and didn't even know what it was until I googled it. Of course upon googling one of the first things that popped up in the search is "early pregnancy". Also, I can't brush my teeth w/o gagging. I'm not a gagging type of person; I can probably count the number of times I've gagged or vomitted on one hand but, recently, it happens every time and its really annoying! Lastly, I seem to get nauseous around the same time every day. I know nausea in itself isn't a huge deal but after day around 3 or 4 I get nauseated to the point I have to put my head in my lap for a few minutes.
Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

I've never been pregnant so I don't have much experience but I do know my aunt didn't get a positive until she was 5 months. I'd say test again or go to ur dr and get a blood test