so i had my last period on jan. 31st and it lasted til the 4th of feb. my periods are typically irregular but since thanksgiving they've been right around 30 days or so. my husband and i have had unprotected sex on the 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 17th, and the 20th. around the 19th or so i had some white sticky discharge that looked like i was ovulating. ever since about the 21st, i've had mild cramping on my left side around my pelvic bone, some twinges above my pelvic bone on or under my belly button, my legs have been cramping more than normal. I believe my period will come around the 1st march but since my periods are typically irregular i can't exactly say. my breasts have become sore, as well as my nipples, i've been sleeping a lot more than i normally do, i do go to the bathroom alot but wouldn't say as much as a i should if i am pregnant. i do get nauseous a lot during the day and i've been getting more and more headaches then i normally do. and i've become more irritable and agitated. I've gotten angry over the most ridiculous things that my husband does or say and i cry *sometimes* over the stupidest stuff. typically when my period were around the corner, i don't get cramps all that much, my boobs do get sore and i dont get as irritable as i have this month.

I did take a pregnancy test on the 19th because i wasnt so sure of anything but the first one was negative but when i got curious and fished it out of the trash about 15 hours later there was a faint pink line. i know people say not to look at the test after 10mins and evap lines could show but evap lines, i've heard, are usually gray but mine wasn't. so there's just another piece of info.

was wondering what everyone thought :-D thanks so much!

oh and another thing i forgot to say, my lower back has been killing me lol. and cramps are starting, just slightly, under my belly button and i would get a slight pulling sensation on my left side. not sure what to think really, can any1 help?

when my mom was pregnant with me she took a test and it said negative so she threw it away and a couple hours later she looked in the trash can and realized there was another line and here I am, she was pregnant.

oh wow. well i've looked online for the last couple of days and the last site i actually found a woman had stated that evap lines typically don't show where the pregnant line is. it's right next to or further over then the line, but im not sure if that's true and they are usually grey or a shadow...but mine was definitely pink, no squinting, nothing, just pink lol. im not going to test again til about the 1st and if anything, i'll make an appt. with my doctor to see what's going on.

ususally it you take it and you get just one line then another light pink one shows up later on then you are pregnant. because that happened with my mom. she was like what, so she had blood work done and sure enough she was pregnant with me. i dont really trust the line pregnancy test. you should get the E.P.T pregnancy test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" they are more accurate and you should be able to test concidering tomm is the first and it should give you a correct response.

yeah those are the ones i got. if it still says im not pregnant, then i'll be making an appt. with my doctor for this week. i guess i'll just sit and play the waiting game