i'm so scared right now. i feel like i messed up so badly and i barely have anyone to talk to about this.. :-(
i had my last period at the end of january. about a week later i took plan B after thinking that something had gone wrong even though i dont even think my partner and i had sexual intercourse. a few days after that i got some light bleeding and then got a little heavier. it lasted shorter than my regular period and was generally lighter. i guess it could have been my period again..even if it was really really early and came only about 2 weeks after my last one. since then there have been incidents where i am pretty sure i did not have sex (was a little bit under the influence of alcohol) but i remember fairly clearly and i am almost certain we did not have sex. last time one of these incidents occured was about a week ago, and now that my period is late i took a preg. test yesterday. it came out negative and i would think that it is trustworthy because i took it when my period was already late, but ive heard that it may be too early to test.
what do you guys think? is it too early, or should it be accurate because my period is already late?
there is also some question of whether plan B is messing up my cycle, which is what i've been hearing fairly often as well. ive heard of periods being late, but not of coming and then being late after that cycle..
i'm really scared right now. i know i probably made a mistake if i did have sex while intoxicated, but right now i just need some answers before i can do anything. i guess i just feel helpless :-(

Well to let you know, the people on here are the ones that will help you out in any situation like this....Planned B is only to be taken within 5 days of unprotected intercourse..It will not end a pregnancy...It can cause you to have bleeding after you take it...If you have had your period it is very unlikey that you are pregnant...but if you still have your doubts you can take another one in about a week or so just to see...Remeber this wrap it before he taps it...You can become pregnant really at any time during the month, even when you are on your period...Sperm can also live inside a womens body from about 5 to 7 days....To have intercourse his penis has to enter the vagina, but also if he was just playing with it around your vaginal area you can become pregnant that way as well since sperm can travel and get inside your opening...If you have any more questions please let me know and I will try to answer them the best way that I can....If I cant then someone else on here may be able to...

i took plan b on feb 5th... i had my period on feb 16th (when it was normally expected.) it is now march 28th, and i have not had my period since!! i should have expected my period around march 18th-20th.... i have never missed a period before! i tested negative for a urine pregnancy test.... could this be because of a reaction to the large dose of hormones from the plan b pills? if so... then plan b f*****g sucks! they should state that somewhere that plan b may cause reactions to large dose of hormones all of a sudden :-( :-( :-( :-(