This post is an extension of the

how long implantation bleeding lasts thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

The first day of my last menstrual cycle was February 26, 2009 and I have a 45 day cycle so my next cycle would start on April 11, 2009. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years and resulted in 2 miscarriages. According to multiple ovulation calculators, my most fertile days are March 26-April 1 with March 29 being my ovulation date. My husband and I had sex everyday leading up to my ovulation date of 3/29. I took a pregnancy test yesterday which came back negative and started having mild abdominal cramps last night and I noticed that I had some spotting when I wipe. At first it was brown and a pad/panty liner was not even necessary. As today progressed, it starting coming out a little more than it did last night. At times it is red and then other times it's brown and pink. What does that mean? Could it be implantation bleeding or am I starting my cycle again?

My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and he ejaculates in me every time (sorry for being so graphic, haha). I don't skip my birth control and I take it at the same time every night. My last period was March 18 and I started spotting on April 2 and it hasn't stopped. It's very light, and more of a brown color, like what you would see towards the end of your period. It seems like it goes away overnight (in the morning there is never anything on my panty liner, but when I wipe its there) and it comes back throughout the day (shows on my panty liner). On Friday, it was more red/pink and kind of mucousy when I wiped (again, sorry for being graphic =/ ), but now it's back to being light brown. In the morning and sometimes at different points in the day I feel a little queezy/nauseous, but I don't vomit. My next period is due this Wednesday (April 15). Should I even bother taking a test, or just wait to see if I skip my period? Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Hello All,
I am 28, and have never been pregnant before so any info that anyone who has can give me would be greatly appreciated. My last period started on Dec 18th and ends on Dec 22nd. On January 1st day 14 in my cycle I had unprotected sex. On the evening of Jan 4th I noticed a brownish discharge in my panties. All day on the 5th I bled off and on, it was not brownish in color at all this day it was more a bright pinkish red. It wasn't heavy like my normal period and there has been no clotting. Then on the 6th I had hardly any bleeding at all that showed up on the pantyliner, only a small bit on the TP when I wiped. Same with today I am only really seeing it when I wipe,only every once in a while there will be a small spot on the pantyliner. My next period isn't due till the 14th, I took a first response test this morning and it came back negative but I think mainly because it is probably too early to get a good result. Along with the bleeding I had some mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I have been peeing LOTS, and then today I have a headache. I am really hoping that I am pregnant, how probable is it that what i am experiencing is implantation bleeding? Then also how early do you normally start peeing lots and when does morning sickness usually start? I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but it is hard and playing the waiting game really doesn't help. Please any advice would be great.

i had my menses first day was nov 30 2009 and missed my period on dec 30 and i knew i was pregnant so i took a test and for sure i was 5 weeks pregnant 2 days latter i started spotting lite pink i can use one pad for the whole day it is only visable when i wipe no pain just the spotting is scary this is my 3rd pregnancy and with the other two i didnt experience this at all im woundering if this is just implantation bleeding or what i went to the er and had a ultra sound done and they told me the baby was in the right place and looked fine so im just praying that it is just implantation bleeding

i just had my period 2 weeks ago and for the past 3 days ive had a super light period of brown pink red stuff. sometimes its all 3 in one day. i also gained 3 pounds this week which is really abnormal for me. could that be implantation bleeding?

Hi... just wondering what the outcome was for most of these women???
I was suppose to start my period on Monday (I am on Nuvaring and took it out Friday) However it did not start. On Tuesday I had slight reddish/pink spotting but only when I wiped... same on Wednesday. Now today I have more blood but not normal for my period. It is only when I use the washroom, none on my underwear at all. It is not enough for pad or tampon, and it is Bright Red and not normal looking. I am still getting crampy but not normal just a random pain here and there... What is happening?? I have heard of women getting pregnant on Nuvaring. That is the only protection my boyfriend and I use... What should I do???

hi all what i think happened to me was i came on for 4 days and i always normally do 7 2 days where really lite and the other 2 where on and off i had no pain i normally get loads

do u think this is implantation bleeding

Ok, I thought I was having a strange short period till my friend told me about implantation bleeding.

I have a shorter cycle (i think) then avg women. My period doesnt start the same day every month. My period starts 3-5 days before whatever day I started the previous month. My period are normally light and are only 3-4 days.

My boyfriend and I were using the 'pull & pray method' and my 'period' is on time. Only I when I first started it was normal flow, but the coloring wasa really dark brown. But that only lasted for about half the day. Then the next day I spotted, then I didnt have any period for a day, and today ive spotted some. Everything is really dark brown.

Ive had some belly ache. That started yesterday, and ive been high strung and edgey for a about a week now. Since my friend gave me the implantation bleeding talk ive felt sickish, and my belly ache is bigger now, but im not sure if thats just placebo because of the talk.

Me and my fiance had unprotected sex on my ovulation period and I was supposed to have my period on January 11th and today is the 27th. Today when I went to the bathroom I wiped and some brownish stuff showed up and I have been cramping for the past week, but until today nothing had showed up. I know that I usually have a heavy period and it usually shows up on time so it showing up 2 weeks late was a little weird. Why would I start cramping a week before then experience that brownish discharge? Could this be implantation?

So what happened??? I'm going through all this right now. I am really hoping what I'm going through us implantation bleeding cause I want to have another baby. I only one girl. Seven years old. I'm 24 now. And I'm ready for baby number 2. I took a urine test and it came out negative but my period is not due til the end of the week. I was so sure I was pregnant on Saturday with all my symptoms. My boyfriend and I were excited. Told our parents and immediately family. Until I kept spotting. Took test. Negative. I was broken hearted. I thought I was going to lose it. Break down. I held it on in 'cause I was so happy to think I was pregnant. Now after reading all this, my boyfriend and I are still hoping. But have not taken a blood test. I will soon. Tomorrow I will when I can. But i am afraid of the results of not pregnant. My period is not due til the end of this week. My mom doesn't k ow what to think of all this. My heart is either about to break again when I hear the results or make me the happiest girl in the world. I'm so confuse. Scared. Impatient. I feel like getting drunk to forget all this but I know I can't. Not a good idea at all. Emotional roller coaster. I just feel like crying. I want to be pregnant so bad :(

I started my period of November 26th and it ended around December 4 on December 7th and 8th i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and we didn't use a condom because i started my birth control on December 2nd. Yesterday i started what i think is spotting but i read it could also be implantation bleeding. HELP!!!

I am TTC and the last day of my last period was Dec. 15th, 2012. I had sex on Dec. 25th and on Jan. 1st. It is now Jan. 7th and for the past two days I've been spotting a little blood and brownish discharge. It went from very little to a little more yesterday. I already have one child and got pregnant no problem. But.never experienced this. My period is also irregular so if this is my period coming, I'm shocked it came when it was supposed to. I took a HPT at 3 this morning and was negative. Could I be pregnant? Any advice would help!

Hi I need help does anyone know. I have a regular period every 28 days never early. I was due on the 25 th and on the 20th I had some bleeding and it's not a lot but enought to wear a tampon. My partner and I where sure we where pregnant does anyone think it could be implantation bleeding ?

The first day of my last period was April 2. My husband and I had sex on April 12th. My ovulation days were April 14-18. I started spotting on April 19th. Could I be pregnant? I have a son but I never spotted (Atleast not that I had noticed) with him. I also have been a bit stressed out as my mom just passed a month ago. My breasts aren't sore or anything like that but I have been getting back aches and a twinge of pain (not bad) near my pelvic area. Need some advice. Do you think that I could be pregnant or just stressed?