okay about 2 weeks ago we had sex for the first time and i had precummed a little but before i stuck it in her i put on a condom. we did it for 2 minutes and we stopped. I did not cum. today she told me she thinks shes pregnant, she says hers period is late and she has been feeling dizzy. i dont understand how she could be as i used the condom the whole time. and did not cum. please help!!

its highly unlikely she is pregnant and something else could be the cause of her period being late like stress, poor appetite, depression, really a number of things. also things like stress or poor appetite can cause the feeling of dizziness. but if her period gets to a point where it is two weeks late then she should test for pregnancy but again its very unlikely shes pregnant

Regarding the facts stated by you, I advise you to take your Partner to a goodLady GYN Doctor.

Explain to her all the details of the sexual acts indulged by you without any inhibitions, She will advise you the futher course of action

in the matter.

HAVE A NICE DAY

RAMAKRISHNAN