so today (june 6 2013) me and my gf were fooling around and were about to have unprotected sex. Before i put my penis inside her, i made sure to wipe off any precum if there was any from the tip of my penis before i entered her. I rubbed her clit before trying to go in. The thing is, i wasn't able to get inside her as she is a virgin and is still tight. Her hymen is still intact and as much as we tried to force it in, it never penetrated. We then stopped trying. My concern is, if there was any precum that it could've possibly gotten in her vaginal opening. I had masturbated the night before but i urinated three times before we started fooling around: twice before i slept and once when i woke up. Is it possible that she could get pregnant? Her period usually starts around the 23 or 24th. 

Its unlikely that she will. She could always take the morning after pill if its still within the first 24 hours of the attempted sex (for it to work its best).

Health Guru
I would say its highly unlikely.
Next time use a condom and play with her vagina a lot to get her relaxed and lubricated and you may find it easier or you could try a water based lubricant specially for sexual activity.

I think the head of my penis may have gotten in but thats the farthest..i pulled my penis out and wiped my tip.

Does this make a difference?