IM WONDERING IF I GOT HER PREGNANT BY JUST HAVING A COUPLE OF SEC. OF INTERCOURSE. I DIDNT NOT FINISH EJACULATING BUT SHE THINK SOME OF MY PRECUM MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN HER PREGNANT.IS SHE? EVEN THOUGH I WAS HARD IN MY PANTS WAY BEFORE WE GOT INTO IT

Does your girlfriend have any special reasons to believe that she may get pregnant? Is her period late? Is she experiencing any pregnancy symptoms?
The story about the precum is so old and has been debated over and over. The thing is that the chances are minimal.

I mean, my girlfriend and I always have unprotected sex and I always pull out before I ejaculate. I never got her pregnant. We have been together for 5 years now. The thing is that precum may be ejaculated some minutes before the sperm but you can also ejaculate it when you are getting aroused.
The story abour the precum goes something like this. If that was your second intercourse that day, and you haven’t urinated after the first one, there are chances that precum picked up some sperm left overs from the urethra and brought it with itself.

But…to make a girl pregnant by just precum……from my point of view…highly unlikely….but I heard that with pregnancy one never knows!!!

The above post is asking if intercourse can cause pregnancy. The answer is YES. One drop of semen can contain millions of sperm. It is possible to take one drop and place it on the genital area (vaginal lips) for pregnancy to occur, & pregnancy is more likley to occur with insertion. One drop, One second is all it takes. A women is likely to conceive only 1 or 2 days out of the month however, about 2 weeks or so after her last menstruation.

I think you guys are making a bad situation even worse. My point of view is that some people try for YEARS to get pregnant and never succeed.. it takes millions of sperm to fertilize an egg.. and if its hard to get pregnant from ejulation than the percentage is even less to get pregnant off of pre-cum. I'm not a doctor , and far from it.. But i do not think there is anything to worry about.

Hey!!!
First NO i dont think they are over-reacting. I think DT is right. Being the supporter that nags about contraception I will say this, she may not be pregnant but theres always always gonna be the risk of STDs and Pregnancy. It is irresponsible and you know it, so maybe you'll learn. There will always always be a risk of pregnancy in precum and ejaculate!! In short - USE PROTECTION LIKE CONDOMS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HEALTH, MAYBE SHE WILL FOR HER.

im off now - good luck!
kee
xx

worried-scared: the women that take years to get pregnant are not always because the egg needs tons of sperm, it may be because the sperm is not strong enough of the women is infertile or maybe she is just not ovulating at the time they think she is, so don't speculate. Pre-cum CAN cause pregnancy but it depends on the mans sperm. I am not saying it causes pregnancy every time but it is possible.

It takes ONE sperm to fertilize an egg. Once that ONE sperm gets inside the egg, the egg creates a barrier so no other sperm can get into it to fertilize it.

Now with pre ejaculate, you can have millions of sperm present. If you put your penis inside a woman when she is fertile or will be in a few days, the sperm present can live inside her and fertilize the egg when she ovulates.

Sure the chances are less than if you ejaculate fully inside her, but don't play dumb and say it can't happen because it has. Women have become pregnant this way.

If you don't want kids, you need to abstain from sex, use proper birth control consistently and correctly, or be sterilized (which isn't even 100% foolproof). The ONLY way to prevent pregnancy that is 100% effective is abstinence. You may not like the truth but there it is. It's a fact.

ok soo noone really answered that ? he wanted to know if precum can get a girl pregnant. thats what i want to know too.. cuz me and my bf just had sex and we didnt use a condom and he cam and then we started to have sex again.. but does cum die as soon as it hits air? and if the cum left over in his penis can get someone pregnant? soo theres a lot of ?s i have and i hope someone can answer them for me...

wow... you really shouldnt be procreating. I hope to God that you are not pregnant!! o.O

Has anyone noticed that this question was asked 4 & 1/2 YEARS AGO??
I think he probably has his answer by now....

He must post an update. Was she pregnant or not?

did the sex iz nt complete means ,,means the ejaculation is nt complete thn wt will the possibilities of pragnancy

you need to take your gay sht somewhere else. the world would be better without you and people like you.

i am also wondering the same i mean my bf did not even inserted it.. we have never had complete sex. my hole is still very small.. can den also a simgle drop cause pregnancy..?

I have questions. I had sex with my gf and I used a protection, but the protection break or rip out. At the same time, I cum and as soon as I cum, I took off my penis right away and when I look at the condom, it was rip off. After that, we ran as fast as we could to the restroom to get ride of the sperm in her. I thought that my sperm went inside her so we went to the restroom to get ride off the sperm, and I think it has a little inside her, but I took them out by putting my two fingers. And then, we went back to my room, and I saw many of my sperm fell off on my bed and it was like a water drop. You think my gf will get pregnant if one drop of my sperm went inside her? I'm so worry that what if she gets pregnant? Plus, we both young and we use a protection all the time, and the protection used to break or rip off before too, but this once was a little different. I'm hopping that she won't get pregnant because it will be really hard for us.