So basically I've been dating my girlfriend for a while, but we've decided to abstain from sex until we're married. However, we still partake in several things to share that connection. One thing we did recently, though, has me worried. We were both naked and she was laying on top of me on her bed. My penis was in between our stomachs and about at our belly buttons. She started i guess grinding her pelvic area on my penis. Now, the tip of my penis NEVER touched any part of her private area. The only part of her private area that might've made contact with my penis would be the area around her clitoris on the middle to lower part of my shaft. My penis NEVER made contact with her vaginal opening. However, I was aware that there was precum coming out of my penis. I urinated before we did this to clean out any left over semen in my urethra from my last ejaculation. I don't know if that actually works but I read it did. Anyways, I was worried that some precum could have slid down from our stomachs and onto her clitoris area, where then, technically, the sperm in the precum could swim down her lips to her vagina, and into her vaginal opening. I know that that is unlikely, but apparently it's all technically possible. This happened 8 days into her cycle, so i don't think she was ovulating yet. After we were done I wiped in between her lips with a clean tissue just incase, although I couldn't see any of my precum there from her stomach. I thought that everything was okay until today (3 days after we did that, 11 days into her cycle) she texted me at 2:00am saying that she was dizzy and not feeling good. She had said the day before she was feeling emotional and her head hurt as well. She never threw up but had 'acid reflux'. She says that she has been like this ever since she was 6, but idk... She said she was emotional cuz her grandma was in the hospital and her mom is sick, and the stress is causing her a headache, but i think she's just in denial. So what do you think!? is she pregnant :(? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP! I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO WEAR A CONDOM NEXT TIME NO MATTER WHAT!

EDIT: She called me and she was crying saying she was scared. I asked her if she was scared about the possible pregnancy, and she said "No, not at all, that's not even possible, im only scared because i don't like throwing up" I don't know if I exactly believe that, though...