Hello. My very good friend seams to be very sick. We are together almost all our life, going together in elementary and high school.
He didn’t subscribe to college because he couldn’t afford it.
And I understand it. He started to work early and he made his owns steps into the future.
Because I was out of town for a couple of years I haven’t see him all that time.
Recently I got back in the town and I heard that he is very sick.
He suffers from some type of schizophrenia and loss of contact with reality. I went to see him but I couldn’t visit him because he was in the psychiatric clinic. Doctor told me that he needs some expensive medication called Seraquel and I told him that I will buy it.
Does anybody knows anything about this drug?

Hi, I am very sorry about your friend.
I knows I bit about it and I’ll try to help you. My mother has suffered from schizophrenia 20 last years of her life and during that period, I had a chance to get familiar with all types of medications for schizophrenia and similar diseases.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are two different mental disorders that affect millions of people all around the world.
I heard of this new drug but my mother didn’t live long to use it. I think you misspelled the word because the drug is called SEROQUEL.
You were right, this is very expensive drug but it is the first in a new class of antipsychotic medications.
It works by diminishing the action of dopamine and serotonin, two of the brain's chief chemical messengers.
So, it is probably best drug for schizophrenia today.
The most commonly observed side effects associated with the use of SEROQUEL in clinical studies were drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness and constipation.