Hi. I'm 25 year old female and all my symptoms started about 3 weeks ago. I have experienced almost common allergy symptoms such as rush, runny nose, face swelling and sneezing.
Because I have never been to a doctor over this I went to see my GP and we did some allergy test. This test didn’t show us anything because according to it, I'm not allergic to anything.
Anyway, he prescribed me some antihistamine drug and that’s all. But my condition didn’t improve at all. S, I started to think about some alternative therapy and my friend suggested me to use some herbs to treat this. Anyone knows more about this?

Well, my wife had almost the same problem last year. She has experienced some heavy metal poisoning and on allergy test they didn’t recognize it.
So, we talked about other possible therapies and herbs therapy was one of them. One friend recommended us some woman who knows a lot about these herbs. We went to see her and she has looked my wife and prescribed her several herbs. Some of them are chorella, astragalus, garlic and sarsaparilla.
She also recommended taking a lot of B vitamin supplements. You wouldn’t believe but in about 2 weeks all her problems disappeared. So, I definitely think you should think about this option for your self.