Ok, October 7th 2011 my girlfriend & I had protected sex.

She was due for a period around the 28th that month, she got it normal flow and color she says.
The next month (November) she got one early like around the 18, so two weeks early. She said that one was normal. But around the beginning of next month she got another one, so two periods in one month!
Then December she got it on time, around December 27th, regular she says. She says her periods usually come regularly. But she is 15 that could play a part ?

But today in lunch her friend was telling her how this girl got pregnant, and never stopped getting her period and had a negative test. So my girl friend got scared, and now Im scared as c**p!

- The past few days she's been saying her stomach hurts, and says she cant suck in at all. She also says it hurts. She also said she feels likes shes gaining weight!

But she hasnt been in anything active lately, so that could play a role. Today Im going to get a test what kind should I get? Remember this would be 12-13 weeks into the pregnancy. Could she even be pregnant and bleeding normally on time like this?

hey there...  honnestly I HIGHLY doublt she is pregnate. has she ever been on  or around any type of birth control supplements? there are countless things that could caus a girl to become irregular. Have you had sex before this last time? if so how long ago and was it protected? did you get any pre-cum in her vagina before you used th econdom or did you have to flip the condom around and you got precum on the outside of the condom?

No intercourse since, October 7th.
She use to be on BC last year, but no longer taking it.
I don't think I got any pre-cum on the outside, but I cant remember. But what I can tell you is that I pee'd at least twice before even putting the condom on.

The only thing Im really worried about is she said she can't suck in her stomach, and that it hurts, and she thinks she's gaining weight? But she hasnt been active lately.

The not being able to suck her stomach in could be caused by numorious things including an infection of the inner lining of her uterus called endomitriosis. she could have gas. or be cramping from menstral issues.  there was no semen at all that got in her? did you ejaculate in the condom and was your penis inside her vagina when you ejaculated?

Also has she taken any home pregnancy tests? you can buy them at any drug store or convienance store like walmart or target

Yes I ejaculated inside the condom, that was inserted to her. But I don't believe it ripped or had a hole.
Yes, I got two first response test.