Me and my exgirlfriend enganged in sexual intercourse. I did not use protection but I did not ejaculate, at all. Let me clarify, I did not do the "pull-out" method, or anything like that, I legitimatly did not ejaculate what so ever. She had her period four days later. But she claims it wasnt a normal period. She said it lasted 2 weeks and was different from most of her normal periods. We broke up due to an unrelated subject. About a month later she engaged in unprotected sex with another man, this man did not use protection, whether he used the "pull-out" method or ejaculated inside of her is unclear to me but after she engaged in sexual intercourse with this man she missed her period, about 3-5 days after she missed her period she took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but she took one three days later and came up positive. The thing I am clearly curious about is if could be my child or not. Though I did not ejaculate inside her there could be potential pre-ejaculate, and im completely bewildered about her extremely long and unique period, I have no clue if her extremely prolonged period could potentially mean theres a higher or lesser chance it is mine. Please answer this I will be extremely extremely grateful.

It most likely is not yours. She got her period after you guys had sex which means that she wasn't pregnant with you. This other guy did ejaculate which means that something got inside her. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. There's about a 5% chance, if even, that it is yours.