Hey there ive just turned 18 and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend scince march. She is 20 years old and has a 3 year old son ( wasnt intentional) from a previous relationship, she missed her period at the beggining of this month so we got a pregnancy test and the results were positive ( we did the test 5 times and they all said the same). We are currently struggling with money as i have just started a new job. Our relationship is fairly strong although we have just came out of the honeymoon period and there have been problems with me interacting with her son as he is not my own and i know im too young and want to do to many things in life before i have a child of my own ( see the world, experience life with no boundaries). The clinic will be ringing us on sunday to talk about keeping it or not. I for one would not like to have the child and she says we cant have it but i think she wants it as she sent me a text asking if we can keep it, she knows its best not to have it as one is enough at this age but still i cant tell she is really depressed. I want what is best for her, her 3 year old and myself. Do i try and convince her its the right thing to do getting an abortion and reassure her even though i think she will be devestated or do i think about keeping it? I dont want to put any pressure on her to get the abortion as she will resent me forever but i think its best to get one. We spoke about adoption but i know when its born she will want to keep him/her but im not ready, am i being selfish? I told her that whatever we decide i will stick by her and support her 100%! Sorry for the massive message i just wanted to give you all the facts, feel free to ask questions and thank you for your help!

Hi. Wow what maturity you appear to have, to have your own beliefs and thoughts and feelings are so important. Those opinions are based on your lifes wants, I believe you should voice them, as the choice she makes is and will impact yours also.If she doesnt make the choice you wish for then that will be hers, you have been honest and thats the main thing. Good luck with all!