About a week ago I shaved my vagina and do so about once a week. Except the week when I have my period,which happened to be the week before. When I shave I do get the usual razor burn, except this time its kind of different. The day after I shaved I started having a discharge. It doesn't smell or have any unusual color but it is very irratating. I have to wear a panty liner because its a good amount of fluid discharging at once. I don't have any STDs and have been sexually active with only one person for ten years. Does anyone know what it could be or how to stop it? I would really appreciate any help.

Hallo,

If I am not mistaking this could easily be caused by some sort of an infection in your vaginal part.  How much pain do you have when this happens? Can you tell me what did you do when you had the discharge? I think that this can be a yeast infection which might be caused after you shaved. I don’t think that this could be caused by the sexually transmitted disease. However if you have any doubts about this in my opinion you need to get tested in the hospital just to be sure. I think that this will go away after several days you just need to keep this area clean.

All the best to you,

Karen

Hey I recently shaved as well and the next day I started having an excess amount of discharge but no odor is this somerhing I should consult my doctor for

I also have the same problem. It’s not painful but it’s very annoying