I had sex with a guy recently. I know him, but we are not close and I know that he has been seeing other girls. We’ve been together three of times in past month. I am worried because my vaginal discharge is increased. I think that I might be having sexually transmitted disease. I had Chlamydia before and I know that symptoms of gonorrhea are similar.

You have to be careful with relations like that. There is justify reason for your worry and you are right the symptoms of gonorrhea are similar to those of Chlamydia. However, most of the women with gonorrhea are asymptomatic and the symptom that they usually have is increased vaginal discharge. Other symptoms include: pain when urinating, lower abdominal or rectal pain, intermittent vaginal bleeding, pain or bleeding during intercourse, and fever. You should se a doctor about this discharge.

hey dont gotta be worried . forget about the night just think wen to have again sex ..keep getting screwed up

If you ever have a change that you cannot explain, you need to get it sorted out fast !
For all sexually transmitted diseases it is recommended you get a professional test completed and you will have the results in a few days go to ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed for more details.