Okay so some basic deatails: I am 15 and recently had sax with my boyfriend. I had sex and then five days later started my period. It lasted about four days when my normal periods last about seven to eight days. My period ended and the next tday I had spotting. Today I have no spotting or anything.
I am very confused as to what is making my period so weird. My nipples also seem to be darkening. I dont know what all of this means so I really need some help.

Just because you had a period doesn't always mean your not pregnant. but i dont think you are. im no doctor but it sounds like the worrying your doing is offsetting your period.

okay, i didn't have sex but this guys penis came right up against my vagina. if it has come on it could this potentially mean i am pregnant? this happened three weeks ago and i took the morning after pill two days later, a bit late but the chemist was shut over the sunday. they say it's still effective, how effective? this scenario happened again last week. im really worried. (sorry for posting this on your box, i didnt want to have to make an account and was just loking for quick answers..) x