My husband and I had sex unprotected sex on October 28 and Nov 3rd. On Nov. 14 I started having brown discharge and then a little bleeding for 2-3 days. It was so light that I never had to use a pad or anything else, I guess it was more like spotting. My cycle is usually around 24-26 days. I having to use the restroom a lot more, very sleepy, back pain and some stomach cramps. I took a home test on the 16th but it was neg. Did I test to early, could I be preggo. Advise please!!!!

I cant stand when people use that word "preggo"

Its pregnant.

I know how your feeling...i dont know at all...im confused toO!!! tell me if this is how you are feeling....okay so last month (nov 9) i started my period with very bad cramping, my period was only 3 days long, which is very unusual for me, it is usually 5-7 days long...okay so that kind of put a warning up for me. There were a couple of days before that i had some slight cramping on my left lower side and i was bloated like normal but when i would feel around with my fingers on my side it was like...knotty...so i kind of just put it off thinking i would be fine. now this month has came (dec 10) i woke up in the middle of the early morning crying because of my cramps and i had started my period. so i said okay well we will just see how it goes. again this month 2 days later im off. i dont understand what is wrong with me!? some of my friends and my boyfriend have been telling me lately that i am really bitchy too, but i just the littlest things set me off. I have thought of pregnancy but i have taken a pregnancy test n it was negative. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINION!!!!!

I am 22, I've been taking ortho tri-cyclen lo (pill form birth control) for almost 3 years now, I have never had spotting issues before. I got my period 4 days late. the first day i had cramping, then it was super light 2 more days, then i was done. 2 days after i was done i happened to have a doctors appointment, so i had them pregnancy test me while i was in; it was negative. maybe a week after i started to get brown discharge. i looked it up and learned it was normal, and that it was probably just the rest of the gunk that didn't come out during my period. but I have been spotting for 2-3 weeks now and it has progressed from light brown, to a thicker brown, to dark brown red, and now its SUPER light and only when i wipe when i go to the rest room but its fresh blood light red. i am due for my period next week and its already thursday. so i have been spotting ALL month pretty much. i have searched everywhere and nothing explains what is going on with me. the only times i might get my period or spot off schedule is if i miss pills. but i was perfectly on time with all my pills last month so i don't understand what this could be.

it ended up being a cyst in my ovary. it grew very painful and ended up rupturing; before it burst my doctor upped the size of the dose in my birth control.

I've been in microgynon for many years but a couple of times, usually when I have taken 2 packets straight through to stop me coming on on holiday or something, I have had this spot bleeding. So I effectively ended up being on over the entire holiday, and it lasted over a month. which wasn't what I was taking it for!!!! The doctor suggested I take 2 pills a day just for the last week if I really had to, thought best not to. Or he suggested I change pills.
Anyway I'm actually still on the same pill and haven't had that problem again. I think these things happen sometimes.

But now I've got a similar problem as you guys though the spot bleeding hasn't been too bad and I haven't had any pains or cramps. But I've been so light it's only lasted half a day.. ?? Am I just being panicy and not having enough faith in the pill as contraception?