i am 19 years old and i crashed on my motorcycle about a month ago and broke my femer and my arm. after the surgrey i developed a blood clot in my calf in my right leg and was put on coumadin and was wondring if smokeing marijuana every friday and saterday would affect the coumadin or my health wile on coumadin....... thanks for the help ;-)

Brother i have the same situation and I think u should be cool ......i have been on the thinners for a year and im straight

i know for a fact smoking anything thickens your blood back out... im trying to figure out how much more i need to come out even

This is very strange. I've been on Warfarin for just over a year and today's test was the first time after smoking a small J the previous night. My count, usually between 2 and 3 jumped today to 5.8. No idea if is was the pot that caused it so my advice is to go easy. O/D of warfarin can kill.

My mate died from a skunk weed split and warfrin