How does marijuana effect you while taking coumadin?

i am a 33yr old male. i have been smoking sense i was 18. i have been taking coumadin for a year now. i started at 2mgs (warfarin) and now @ 10mgs a day. i think due to the amount i normaly smoke  keeping my INR @ 1.4 ...
 then i got put on 10mgs a day exept 2 days aweek i take 20mgs.  during the first 2 weeks at this amount i smoked a little more then usual due to it being around april 20th. i had my levels checked and it was still 1.4. 
 then i had a tooth extraction and quit smoking for 2 weeks. didnt want a dry socket. my Inr results where 2.4...
 so far my conclusion is marijuana lowers your INR quite abit. my dr. wants my levels to stay between 1.5 -2.0 to thin my blood to keep my heart from working to hard. i suffer from pulmonary hypertension ASD. and have had open heart surgery at age of 13  
 i currently moved to virginia where i dont smoke hardly as much as i did in cali. so the next test will be interesting to me.