Hi I am on warfrin and have been for only 2-3 mths now dont really drink maybe a glass of red a week if that, and have stopped smoking for about a year now but would really like to sit and enjoy a little marijuana, but am not sure how it will affect the warfrin and my INR....
would love to hear your thoughts and or experiances as im new to warfrin and trying to learn as i go with the help of google of course :-)

thanks bmkelly

Hi i,ve been on warfrin for a year and smoked bout 3 j,s a day and my INR is always 2.3. although i do have 10mg of warfrin a day and cut down on my greens, marijuana shouldn,t effect it ...take Care x

Hey just found out I have a bloodclot under my left knee and hve been placed on warfrin. Just came out of the hospital,  thanks for all the insights as after having dengue now this clot n 17dys n the hospital I need a draw n just really concerned about taking one. My INR is at 2.31 and man I don't want it to drop. I will proceed slowly but with caution. Still not sure if mj has vitamin k I suggest to not ingest it in any food format or tea. Just to be sure.  Thanks guys hve a test to do n a week let's see with a couple draws a day what my INR level will be at. Jah guide u all!