I would like to know if taking diet pills ie. Diet Rx, will effect my Coumadin levels. I have been on Warfarin for almost a year. I got a DVT in my leg from taking birthcontrol after I had my son. I am 5'3 and 21 years old. I have always been around 120-125 lbs and active. I am now 158lbs. When I got the blood clot I was stuck in the house because of the swelling and pain in my leg which lasted about four months. I am a stay at home mom, so the only large amount of activity I get is when we go to the gym twice a week. I am wondering if It is alright to take diet pills to help with suppresing my appetite? I'm desperate, working out just doesn't seem to be helping, and I don't eat badly. Also I have just recieved a script form my pcp for another years worth of medication. How long does a person normally have to take coumadin?

Graduated compression socks or stockings may help prevent DVT from recurring. You may have to take coumadin for as long as your doctor feels that you need to. You will also need to consult with your doctor about the diet pills.

I have been on Coumadin for 10 years. Your Dr will have to find out if you have a blood disorder.As I do its called Factor 5 and I will have to be on thinner for ever. Yes I have been taking diet meds the new on from my dr. It doesn't affect my thinner levels and have lost 25 lbs in 3 months so far..I have been changing my eating habits and exercising more. I hope to lose 60 more lbs..

hi. i have been on warfain a year in may i also have to been on it for life :( . desperate to lose weight , work out between 3 to 4 hours a week getting nowhere, so seen doctor for some diet pills said they nothing he can give me because all the diet pills Will effect my warfain tablets, i just want to lose some weight. i am wondering what are the tablets called? which helped you lose so much in that short time, it be a great if you could help getting so stess now

Did you loose the weight? What did you take? I recently saw a Dr. Oz show which talked about Garcinia Cambogia, 60% HCA. All natural. My story is exctly like yours only I am 55 years old, a former marathon runner who never had a weight issue until coumadin. I have been taking it for 4 months now and hope to be off in the next2-4 weeks. I also fear I will continue to gain more weight. I am guessing I've gained 5-8 lbs. I go by my clothes and am squeezing now into my size 4's. Always been a 2. Are you still on the drug? Did you have any results with a weight loss pill? I'd love to know. And how long did it take to come off if it did work?

I am also on warfarin and have had gradual weight gain! What kind of pill did u use to lose this weight? I am desperate to find something to help get some of it back off! Thank you

what was the diet medicine you was taking

what diet pills are you taking?

I have the same same blood disorder Factor 5 and been taking Coumadin for 4 years now and also have to be on them the rest of my life. What diet pills are helping you?

I am also a coumadin lifer and in desperate need of a weight loss pill that does not have interactions with coumadin.

Taking diet pills with warfarin is dangerous. My husband took diet pills and never told anyone. He developed a,blood clot in his heart and died.

My weight reduced just 9 pounds after two months pp and after that I started drinking Mummy magic weight loss tea while ebf and shed 35 pounds within a few next weeks. Drink the tea three times a day at least.

I have been on Coumadin for the last 4 years and looks like no chance of being taken off of it am wanting to lose weight and have been informed by my doctor today that I cannot take nugenix because it has testosterone in it and if I continue to take it I'm putting myself at risk for more blood clots. What can I take that won't interfere

Could you please tell me what diet med you take? I take Plavix & I dont know which I can take with it safely. Thank yoy.

what pills did u take,