Help!
I am on cocaine and sometimes crack. I noticed lupus on the back of my back and it is getting bigger every day (it is bigger than 5 inches). What should I do?

Hmmmm… what should you do? I think it is not effective to cure your lupus if using these toxins. I am afraid you should firstly stop abusing these drugs, before getting treated from lupus. It is very possible that cocaine and crack caused you this condition. Besides your mental health, these drugs effect other parts of your body, such as kidney, you know!!!
Contact doctors … It is all I have to say… and of course stop with drugs…

Lupus is an autoimmune disease where the body's immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissue. This results in symptoms such as inflammation, swelling, and damage to joints, skin, kidneys, blood, the heart, and lungs.

Under normal function, the immune system makes proteins called antibodies in order to protect and fight against antigens such as viruses and bacteria. Lupus makes the immune system unable to differentiate between antigens and healthy tissue. This leads the immune system to direct antibodies against the healthy tissue - not just antigens - causing swelling, pain, and tissue damage.
 Those drug you are taking is speeding up the process so it would be wise to stop what you are doing and consult your docitor if you want to live a healthy pain free life. While there is no cure for Lupus it can be control to some degree.

Ummm - - go see a doctor?