Recently I have noticed that my left groin area is a bit swollen and sore.
I don’t know what could be the cause but first thing I could think of was some inflammation or even something much worse like cancer because it can also, as I heard, cause swelling of different lymph nodes in the body.
After a day or two I have noticed that this swollen part is becoming a bit bluish. I became very frightened.
After this has happened, I contacted my doctor immediately. He palpated it a little and sent me to some vascular expert who did my skin biopsy and after an hour set the final diagnosis.
The final diagnosis was Vasculits. He said is it something with my blood vessels, not my lymph nodes. I felt big relief.
So, I need some informations about vasculits, possible complications and therapy.

I think I could help you because I had same diagnosis several years ago.
Definition of vasculits is next: Vasculits is an inflammation of the blood vessels in which tissue is damaged by blood cells entering the tissues. These are mostly white blood cells which circulate and serve as our major defense against infection.
There are two possible reasons of vasculits. First is inflammation of vessel wall and it is very rear.
Second is an immune or "allergic" reaction in the vessel walls.
This is more common cause of vasculits. Your organism is forming antibodies which attack foreign structures (bacteria, virus…) called antigens.
Antigen and antibody bound together are called "immune complexes."
Unfortunately, some immune complexes do not serve their purpose of destroying antigens. Instead of that, they remain too long in the body and circulate in the blood and deposit in tissues. This is real cause of your vasculits.
Many cases of vasculits do not require treatment, but physicians often recommend cortisone-type medications, such as Prednisone as the initial treatment for vasculits.