Hi. My joints are cracking and popping like all the time. Feel like an old man and I`m only 24. Should I be worried about my cracking joints? Maybe I have some sort of a joint disease, MS or something?

Hi. Joint pain is one of the MS symptoms, not cracking joints. No need to be worried about your popping/cracking joints. It`s usually a benign condition, this cracking can`t harm your joints. Does it hurt? If it hurts you should check it out. But cracking joints are not the problem. My brother has cracking joints, and he went to see his doctor, wanted to know the cause of it but the doctor said the cause is unknown. His joints are not damaged or something.

I have the same problem. Are you double jointed because I think it might be one of the reasons. Plus side is I can make it do sick cracking and get out of doing gym stuff. People keep thinking that I broke something.