i never realized how much i must do this.

my big toes were hella hurting yesterday and it occurred to me that i was probably cracking them too much... i think there were at least 25 times before i fell asleep that i wanted to crack them.

now that i'm consciously trying not to - i'm noticing how much i must've done it. 8O

here's hoping i haven't scored myself some arthiritis... :|

i crack like crazy, fingers, middle joints of thumbs, toes, knees, neck, back, and an elbow.

let's suffice it to say i won't be sneaking up on anybody. :?

I've never been able to crack anything :shrug: /one more wing nut zealot thing i guess

I always bought the theory that you weren't cracking your knuckles. I always thought you were popping air bubbles in there. 8O

Can I have your autograph?

Can I have your autograph?
yes. :wiggle: gretreiver- i'm no doctor, so i'll just have to take someone else's word on it. all i know is it's a right way to get yourself some sore knuckles. i gotta cut it out... i didn't for years, then all of a sudden started doing it. oi.

I crack mine probably once a day on average. I love the sound it makes. And the fingers don't feel as stiff after doing it.

that's a pretty good plan.

I thought the arthritis thing was a myth. :shrug:

it is, a lot of people that crack their knuckes were already prone to arthritis anyway. people followed the logic well if they cracked their knuckles and got arthrtis that must be how they got it.
in some cases it can be an influential factor but it's not going to cause them. hell i've been cracking my fingers since i was 8 and they all still work fine.

I try to let my other joint crack normally, but I'm a toe cracker too. It totally creeps my husband out.