I am 14 year old boy and have been cracking my knuckles for a couple years now. I have been told by many people that it is bad and can cause arthritis, but others have told me it is good to do it. I kind-of have to do it because if I don't they get really stiff so I crack them several times a day. If it is bad is there a way I can stop without my knuckles getting stiff? Much appreciation in advance to anyone who can help.

Cracking knuckles moves them beyond their normal range of motion and will irritate the joints. Try taking a natural anti inflammatory substance instead of cracking them when they get stiff. This is a habit you want to break as prolonged inflammation may cause joint disease.
I hope this helps you and you are able to overcome this habit.

Well, I've been doing it for 20 years and I've heard all that "don't do it, it will give you arthritis" threats from all sides (I only really respect when people are irritated by that sound, like I am to many other sounds) and yet, neither there is definite reason as to why knuckles can be cracked, or more importantly - there is no proof that it causes arthritis which is inflammation of the joints (again, usually of the unknown cause). So, of course - nothing is good if you push it too much and do it all the time, but it won't cause you to get arthritis.