Hi i have a serious problem with my shoulder, shoulder blade , collar bone. My shoulder and shoulder blade hurt when i move my arm to any direction and my collar bone is higher than the other one and sticks out. also the half of my ribs right by the sternum sticks out to and every time i push it in it hurts and i get this tingely sensation on my muslces on my shoulder blade and my head is sometimes crewked to the left.
you see im a construction worker and i was carrying 95 Lbs cement bags on my right shoulder(I weigh 125 Lbs) and was going up a hill and after that was when all the problems started to happen, i carried over 10 bags. now when i move my shoulders up the right one always makes cracking noises and it kind of hurts. do yall think this could be fixed if i go to the chiropractic? Please give me some advice or tips or just any kind of information. Thank you :'(

Hello, yeah i was about to ask did you sustain any injuries in your past but you said you were carrying 50 Kilo bags on your shoulder. So yeah, you might have actually damaged your muscles or tendons. I think the chiropractor might actually fix all your problems, you may have to do a x ray first so he can see what needs to be done. Sometimes they do tell you to get x ray first. Anyhow, if there is no major damage to your joints or bones, chiropractor might actually completely set it back to its place. I know lots of stories where chiropractors cured people. My dad for instance  had major neck and back pain problem and after just one visit to a chiropractor he was totally fine. He adjusted his neck and back like it was nothing.