hello i am a 29yr old man
i have a problem where all my joints like ,shoulders and now my hip,back,neck,ankles all my body lol crunchs,pops in and out

i have lost feeling in left arm i cant lift or rise that arm without my shoulder poping out of place which is so painfull
recently my right shoulder has started to do the same,and my neck when i move it it crunches and feels like a spike is going down my spine and i cant turn left or right with my neck and the pain is so sore

my back i get a feeling of movement in my back or a crumbling feeling and extrem pain and pressure feeling building up
and when pressure is put on my neck at the back i can fall asleep within minutes

my hip has pop in and out when i lay down and move my legs or stretch
and most recently my chest plate has really started to hurt and feels like its being pushed inwards and when i breathe i get a lot of pains

i am in so much pain but here is the kicker my doctors dont know what is wrong with me
i have been refered to a orthopedic consultant who can see the problem and it advancing but doesnt know wht to do i had private pyhsio for 8 weeks made my whole problem a lot worse

as i live in n.lreland and the consultant lives in liverpool i have to wait once a year almost to be seen
and so far i have seen 2 different consultants,

i am now being refered else where,

i seen a new doctor yesterday who cant belive the way my whole situation a been handled
and he said he has only ever heard of this problem 25 years ago when he was training to be a doctor and that was in a medical book
and he advised while waiting for help to look some info online and look for
marfans syndrome,joint hyper mobility,ligament disorder problems,connective tissue disoder which i did found this site and read about this problem

Fibromyalgia

which i have syptoms,my sleep as got so bad but it was always night terrors and walking and taliking,fighting in my sleep,
but recent has got so bad i cant sleep with the misses

what i am asking anyone does anyone have this problem or a similar to me

thank you and sorry for long winded topic

You may have symptoms of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, a connective tissue disorder resulting in hypermobility of your joints.

hello thank you for your response i will read up on that

Hello, i am a 18 year old girl...and i want to let you know i am going throw the exact thing... I've been to numerous doctors and orthpedics..no one knows whats wrong with me.. every thing is the same down to the night terrors. please contact me - jessica

Hey since I've been 17 I've been having this problem. My hip pops out place and sometimes I can't even walk. My elbows pop in and out so do my ankles and knees. My neck sometimes stiffeness so I can't turn my head. My collar bone moves out a place. Even my carpals pop out and stay like that for hours. I have a hard time sleeping and I'm always tired and in pain. Doctors didn't know what was wrong with me until I became 18. They said I had fibromyalgia. I had too see a lot of doctors and they figured it out once my migrains appeared. They gave me vicodin.

My joints are doing this for two years now. I developed breathing problems as well. Is any black mold in your homes that you remember?? Please reply

Hello you situation sounds a lot like mine. seams everything pops out of place. my only real pain is when my shoulders come out. The only time i've went to the doc is when I cant get my knee caps to back into place. The doc knows there's a problem but does not know how to take care of it only likes to give out pain med. There has to be a problem with our ligaments loosening up. I have started to go to the chiropractor and it helps a lot i feel like i'm back to one peace when i leave. It might help you with your sleep i'm sure there is a vertebae out in your neck and its making sleeping impossible. We are both the same age I also find this interesting. Hope this helps

i believe u guys should google ehlers danlos syndrome...thats what it sounds like...i was recently diagnosed..same symptoms!!

I have this problem too, I have no clue what to do.
you just have to like do all kinds of different things, cleaning, with rag on knees,
you have to get high on certain pills, and do whatever you think you have to do to help yourself.
somebody will help you, you have to gravitate your mind, to be healed by certain people.
emotionally and physically,
every day you have to walk and ride bike, or just walk., but bike will double your blood flow.
its all a yoga bloowdflow, chemistry game. you learn everything you can about everything.
you become a chemist, a biliogist, you creat eyour own technology, and fix yourself.
this is what I think I will do in my time with help.
I hurt all the time, and the joint is just a b***h.
krill fish oil drink with water, oil.
meat fat. chicken, expensive meat, with natural grass fed fats.
milk, and some occasional marijuana.
if you can't open up to those ideas, well we will not live long enough, to help everyone.
get some endocrinology tests, and blood tests, have someone massage you really deeply.
find a way to feel giant butterflies of love, for your girl, or new girl. or whatev.
energy is the real source of life so think of your spirit too, and let yourself feel your self better.
I think its a partial un-grounding of some sort., remember we are an
electrical circuit. so we have to positively charge in order to really have our atoms moving.
atomic, then quantum. Learn it visualize, learn to think past any concept you know.

Marfans sydrome would be very clear. You yourself would be very tall, lanky, with very long fingers and a heart problem. Most people know they have it in childhood, while there is still that group that doesn't learn it until they are older most learn it because of the heart condition. I am having the same problem, but I have a host of medical problem so I am having a problem find a doctor to even take me seriously. I would have to have my joint pop out in front of the doctors and we know that isn't how this works.

Yep. Black mould and same symptoms, why?

Hi ive got this problem my jaw moves out of position my.hips shoulders and neck all over my body. The doctors dont seem.intrested and i really dont know where to turn. I cant even breathe because of rib compression i am only 19. Its also causing me seizuers because of breathing issue.

A while back I started noticing my clothes bunching up on me when I would sit down. Then I noticed slight back pain, popping, even aches when I would move certain ways. On a hunch I began applying pressure to my spine starting at my lower back and moving up inch by inch. Over the next month I continued to do that noticing my sight, my hearing, and even my breathing was much better. My spine went from popping out in the center of my back and the back of my neck to having a strong neck and back. It was difficult to keep my bones in place at first. Then I noticed the muscles that were attached to them were very relaxed Anna's not working properly.

Reach behind your jaw and apply forward pressure. Open your jaw and do a chewing motion like a cow (in a circular motion). Popping and discomfort will be present but you'll know when your jaw moves back in to place. Pain is very minimal with this exercise and it's very effective for me. I hope you find relief.

I have same problem i had my color bone surgery but now part of my knee pops out but it doesnt hurt