Hello. I'm 30 year old female and about six weeks ago I have found out that I'm pregnant. You can't imagine how thrilled I was when I heard about this because my husband and I were trying to get a baby for a long time.
Now, I want everything to be just perfect, and I hope you understand me. Just yesterday I have noticed some strange symptoms I've never had before. First I've noticed small amount of blood and then- mild cramping. Is this something normal or should I be worried over this! This got me really scared because I would really like for this pregnancy to go well!

Hello. I totally understand that this could have got you worried, but I insure you- there is nothing you should be worried about. I have four children and I have experience the same thing with every one of them.
Cramping in early pregnancy is very common symptoms and in most cases it is a sign of expanding uterus.
Many women in these cases are taking some pain killers but I wouldn’t suggest you that. Because this cramping is a normal part of pregnancy, I do not recommend taking anything for it.
Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy days. If you are still worried about this-contact your doctor!

I last had my depo shot July 5th and due for my next on Sept 28th. I did not get the shot and have not had a period since January. With in the past few days I have really sore breasts, back pain and using the restroom alot. During the day I am off and on feeling sick. I am having some cramping. I have taken a at home pregnacy test and It was negative. How long will it take for a positive test result if the Depo shot is still in my system if I am pregnant?