i am 39 and trying to get pregnant through insemination. Since I was inseminated 12 days ago, my breasts have been tender. About 2 days ago, I started experiencing leg cramps. I usually get leg cramps one day before my period. However, period is not due for one week. Has any other woman out there experienced leg cramps as an early sign of pregnancy? Thanks for your response!

I am only 5 weeks pregnant and have started to experience leg cramps in my right calf for the last 3 days all day long. I very rarely ever get leg cramps (maybe once a year at night). So, I think leg cramps could be a symptom of early pregnancy.

I have read in many articles that leg cramps can be an early sign of pregnancy. Keep up with a good amount of Calcium and Potassium. Flex your foot to relieve the cramps, but do not point your toes. Flex upward. Pointing your toes could make it worse.

I am like 2 weeks due for my periods and also facing leg cramps , I usualyy have them before periods but looking all at all this writeups looks like calcium deficinecy may be killing me......

Im 3 weeks and have had leg cramps and almost like tennis elbow and what feels like arthritis in my hands. It hurts but is better after i strech it out a bit

Hello girls, I also am experiencing leg cramps. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant this month, could it be a early sign?

hi im 17 years old and for the past week i have been experiencing leg cramps in both legs but mostly my left, fatigue nausea after eating and me and my boyfriend have intercourse everyday unprotected and i recently got off the depo in february. i took a preg test but it came back neg but i just feel pregnant and i also have not gotten my period since before valentine's day but my cycle has always been irregular. could i be prego?

Hey ladies ive been pregnant now for alittle over 8 months just reached the full term mark and the leg cramping has been with me from day one of pregnancy to now. The doctors told me that the cramping is occuring because of two reason's, my body carrying the extra weight from the baby, and my uterus expanding which is putting pressure on the blood vessels that travel to my legs. Leg cramping is definatly a common thing during pregnancy so go get yourself checked out maybe you will find ourself with your own little one :D

ok now you guys got me wondering. on the 11th i had some spotting d/c dark red/pink/brown stuff that lasted about a day and a half. i have noticed tender boobs, and have had consistent nausea since no 7th. this is day 2 now of waking up with leg cramps in my left leg that luckily i have been able to stretch out. im 39 hoping to be pregnant, i borrowed a guy friend who did the deed inside. ( i thought about getting insementated, but i really my friends genes and him, so i would rather do it that way.) this has been the strangest cycle i have ever had. even my dreams have changed, they are nice and not nightmares. im going to test in another 5 days. i believe from symptoms i ovulated on nov. 1. we shall see. good luck everyone!

to the lady that is 39, i would love to kee in contact with you since im your age trying to get pg too.

I'm 43 and 5 weeks pregnant and have had leg cramps on and off for about 2 weeks.

I jus found out im pregnant today. Im 41, about 3 weeks,praying I carry to term,4 pregnancies since I was 38 that ended as soon as they started.i cramped bad with them all from the start I knw sum was wrong.but this one..only leg cramps,i hope this one is a blessing..PRAY FOR ME!!

38 and missed period and have very bad leg cramps with slight headache,I already had 3 miscarriage,so will take pregnant test,and keep in touch,I did have leg cramps with the last two pregnacy, but don't remmber if i did with my three son, I was alot younger when I had them around 22-28 years of ages,so we will see. good luck

I'm getting my First Scan on the 19th Of June 2012 and I am aslo experiencing leg c**p's my Friend have Babies and when I told them they Laughed and said "Aye well your definitly Pregnant, So im taking it is just Normal but, I will descuse it with my Midwife"

Hi I am 38 years and 12DPO. My period is still not due until 2-3 more days but I experienced light spotting two days ago and cramping. Last night both of my legs at the bottom cramped while I was sleeping. I took an early preg test in the eve and said neg. I hope I am pg but still too early.Best luck to you!

I was wondering to the lady 41 and 3 weeks with m/c history, have you tried progesterone cream and prenatal vitamins in the early stages like when ttc? I have had one m/c and I am so scarred of having another. I am having pg signs, cramping, light spotting before period due, crazy dreams but period not due for 2-3 days still. I am 12 DPO so I should know for sure in a couple weeks at latest. What happened with you?