I’m 4 weeks pregnant and am 29 years old. This is my first pregnancy. I would like to get an advice from more experienced women about non typical symptoms in early pregnancy. I feel something like heaviness in cervix, or inside my low abdomen. It is not actually cramping, if you understand me. Is it normal symptom in first trimester? Thanks.

I have started having heaviness and bloating since I figured that test was +. I’m in 5th week now and am still bloated and have that sensation of heaviness. I feel completely heavy although didn’t get on weight a lot and it is actually not that visible that am being pregnant. My breasts are very heavy and sore too. This is my first pregnancy

I am feeling the same way. My AF is due tomorrow. I have not been sleeping very good for the past 3 days. I have been bloated for the past 6 days with mild AF cramps. Does anyone think I could be pregnant? I am going to test in a few days. We are ttc!! :-)

I have all those symptoms also, and I am 6 weeks along. I have the cramping/"pulling" feelings, along with slight lower back.. "pain" (its dull). My boobs hurt, and my pants are snug. I have a VERY good feeling that these are all normal signs (talked to many people). Unless anyone is bleeding or having sharper pains, I wouldn't worry too much.. I took 2 tests.. both were positive.. Congrats ladies :-)

I just found out that I am pregnant yesterday. My breast are very tender I am having mild cramping, have been getting sick as well as headaches. I am tired all the time. I also have CM that is heavier than normal. These are all normal signs of pregnancy. I am due November 2 so I am about 4 weeks along. I hope everyone has happy healthy pregnancys. :-D

:-D I feel so blessed as I have had 2 previous pregnancies. The last one ended up with my uterus rupturing. I was never expecting to be able to have another baby. The doctors confirmed it this morning, that i will be having my 3rd baby. I will have to have an elective caesarean, but apart from that I have been blessed, thanks to the doctor who saved my inside.

hello ladies.. i took a test on 5/11 when my period is due 5/18.. it came out negative.. my husband told me that its too soon to take the test, but my boobs are sore, i go to the bathroom more then i used to, my face is filled with acne, i feel heaviness in my cervix area.. not cramps, but it feels heavy, and all i can think about is sleepin.. .what do you guys think???

Hello

what does it mean when your pelvice feels heavey all the time time. and you feel sleep all the time, I am at work and I feel like I could take a nap right now. the other thing is as soon as my feet hit the floor I am hungry and I mean hungry. If I don't eat it get really bad.

Hello everyone. I had unprotected sex back in February exactly a week later I had slight pinkish smudge when I wiped and that only lasted for a day. I took a home pregnancy test a week later and it came back negative. Three weeks later my period came on it wasn't heavy or light so I would say it was in between and my periods are usually heavy. A week later I had constipation, nausea, headaches, sore breasts, and tiredness. This has been going on for almost a month now. I took a test and it had a faint line. I'm three days late with little to no spotting. Could I possibly be pregnant or is my body just being weird?

I'd love to know if you were or not and how you're doing now?

Hey dear actaully im not sire im pregnant or not bcz my periods due 16 og august but im trying for conceiving byt i feel pain in vagina and fell something inside so is this sign of pregnancy?

faint line??? Congrats, ur pregnant

Hi I went thru the same things in the middle of the February... Turns out I had a missed miscarriage and the symtoms proceeded for like a month then i noticed said clumpy stick thing and starts bleed bright pink red... So you may have had a missed miscarriage