This may sound bad but I HAD been smoking meth for 3 days. My mouth became dry allot but I tried to stay dehydrated. However, one my trip was over I couldn't talk. I went to the doctor and she said I had bronchitics and laryngitis. I have never in my life had this before. Could I have made myself sick from the meth. or is it more likely that I got it from all the sick people that I work with. Also, now that I have had this is it more likely more me to get it again in life and what could happen if I don't take care of this sickness and just continue to smoke Meth? Would I get worse and worse or what my body come immune to the meth and the effect's it is having on my throat and lungs?

U should definately get away from the Meth! I've never known anyone that it has done anything GOOD for them in their lives, except cause destruction an introduce ALL of the wrong people into your, possibly, already troubled life! I don't default you in any way for having experimented, but please, do yourself a favor and get it and all those around you that do Meth, out of your life! I'm speaking from experience! I've done my share of partying over the years to know what I'm talking about. Even though you don't know me, this could be some of the best advise any stranger has ever gven you! Best of luck to you and your future, your life!!!
Momma Lori

I definitely agree. Even if it costs you some friends tha tyou have right now, you need to quit meth. It doesn't lead to anything good and it would help you to get away from it. Let me know how it goes okay?

NO your throat and lungs will not become immuneto the meth! You might notice the bad side effects less, but in reallity you are only making your immune system weaker. Smoking Meth is one of the fastest ways to od. For Real, It happened to a friend of mine. Please stop before your family has to put you into the ground or visit you in jail.

Good Luck. It is the first 3 days that are the hardest you can do it though.

Oding on meth alone is very, very unlikely unless you smoke epic amounts. But I agree with everyone here, take it from a meth addict- STOP while u still can.

You are lucky that person didn't default on your Meth use... However, I am foreclosing on her attention span. (Both she and her fellow drug-free responders to your medical query are Evicted!) I do fault puritanical pseudo-thought. P.S. strep throat is very common because meth high results in dry mouth and throat... And saliva is #1 defense against yuck throat.